Friday, July 23, 2010

From Them, To Me, To You

Here are a few quotes that I get inspiration from that I would like to pass along to you:


"Music is the shorthand of emotion." - Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy


"Teaching music is not my main purpose. I want to make good citizens. If children hear fine music from the day of their birth and learn to play it, they develop sensitivity, discipline and endurance. They get a beautiful heart." - Shinichi Suzuki


"I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music... I get most joy in life out of music." - Albert Einstein


"You always feel better when you sing. Music touches people's hearts. You know, it doesn't go through your mental capacity, it just moves you and it will let you cry. It's worth it doing a show and when you touch a crowd and move yourself at the same time. You change lives and you change the world." - Jewel Kilcher


"A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment